- The Hacker News: The Hacker News — most trusted and widely-acknowledged online cyber security news magazine with in-depth technical coverage for cybersecurity.
- DEFCON: Information about the largest annual hacker convention in the US, including past speeches, video, archives, and updates on the next upcoming show as well as links and other details.
- Hackaday: A hardware hack every day.
- Hack Forums: Emphasis on white hat, with categories for hacking, coding and computer security.
- Metasploit: Find security issues, verify vulnerability mitigations & manage security assessments with Metasploit. Get the worlds best penetration testing software now.
- Phrack Magazine: Digital hacking magazine.
- KitPloit: Leading source of Security Tools, Hacking Tools, CyberSecurity and Network Security.
- NFOHump: Offers up-to-date .NFO files and reviews on the latest pirate software releases.
- SecTools.Org: List of 75 security tools based on a 2003 vote by hackers.
- Offensive Security Training: Developers of Kali Linux and Exploit DB, and the creators of the Metasploit Unleashed and Penetration Testing with Kali Linux course.
- Exploit DB: An archive of exploits and vulnerable software by Offensive Security. The site collects exploits from submissions and mailing lists and concentrates them in a single database.
- Hakin9: E-magazine offering in-depth looks at both attack and defense techniques and concentrates on difficult technical issues.
- Makezine: Magazine that celebrates your right to tweak, hack, and bend any technology to your own will.
- Hacked Gadgets: A resource for DIY project documentation as well as general gadget and technology news.
- HackRead: HackRead is a News Platform that centers on InfoSec, Cyber Crime, Privacy, Surveillance, and Hacking News with full-scale reviews on Social Media Platforms.
- Black Hat: The Black Hat Briefings have become the biggest and the most important security conference series in the world by sticking to our core value: serving the information security community by delivering timely, actionable security information in a friendly, vendor-neutral environment.
- Packet Storm: Information Security Services, News, Files, Tools, Exploits, Advisories and Whitepapers.
- SecurityFocus: Provides security information to all members of the security community, from end users, security hobbyists and network administrators to security consultants, IT Managers, CIOs and CSOs.
Monday, June 25, 2018
Top 18 Websites For Hackers
Posted by Eric Aafedt, Publisher at 12:12 AM